Weight & Wellness
For anyone seeking to lose weight or simply to enjoy optimal health, wellness, and physical energy, sound nutrition is essential.
At GNE Fitness, nutrition counseling is available to both individuals and groups. Our experts will help you translate science-based nutrition information into a realistic and manageable dietary plan. Whether the goal is to shed excess weight, lower cholesterol, manage blood sugar, or boost energy, our team can provide you with the tools and support needed to eat wisely today and for the rest of your life.
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer nutritional counseling services via remote/virtual platforms.
Your Nutrition Counseling Journey
1. Schedule Your Consultation
2. Share Your Health Concerns & Symptoms
3. Meet Your Nutritionist
4. Get A Personalized Nutrition Plan
5. Put Your Plan into Action
6. Enjoy a Healthier, Happier Life
What to expect
Our nutritional counseling services always begin with a discovery call, allowing us to get to know each client’s needs and goals and to customize our approach accordingly.
Our personalized meal plans include nutrient-dense and hormonally balanced foods with no refined or artificial ingredients. They are based on your specific goals and needs, ranging from convenience to fat loss. All meals are designed with your health first and include the optimal combination of high-quality proteins, essential fats, and all other nutrient based foods.
Upon request, you will be provided with an itemized shopping list of all the foods you will need to get you started.
How much does a nutrition plan cost?
Rates differ by length of appointment and consultation expert.
(Space is limited!)
- Initial Consultation (1 1/2 hours): $235
- Follow-up Consultation(s) (1 hour): $110
- A licensed doctor/physician Consultation (1 hour): $125
At this time we are currently not accpeting and payment via medical insurance.
What to expect prior to your consultation
You will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire so your nutritionist has a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
What to expect during your initial consultation
- You and your nutritionist will go over your health history questionnaire to set goals based on what’s most important to you.
- You will have plenty of time to ask questions and discuss your health goals and concerns.
- You will learn how foods affect your health and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- You will receive a realistic, personalized eating plan, along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to find practical ways to implement our real-food approach to eating.
- Enjoy 10% off supplements the day of your counseling appointment. Depending on your health, supplements may be recommended (but not required) to rebalance your biochemistry, help you follow a healthy eating plan, or give you nutritional support.
Interested in our Meal Prep services?
Eat better and know that each meal is designed to make you stronger and healthier.